Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday.....er, no Monday

It feels like Sunday night.  But its Monday.  Which most of you would say is a good thing.  But I don't feel good about it.  Joseph is out packing up his car as we speak to be on the road again.  I hate when he leaves, and he won't even be gone long this time.  Its hard on me - all this traveling.

This week is extra trying on my emotions.  Two reasons:
1). I thought my temperature had spiked.  (Background:  When trying to get preggers, the doctor has you take your temperature every morning with a special thermometer (basel) and you chart what your temp is doing. Its supposed to dip a bit, spike, and stay hot.  Mine dipped, spiked, stayed hot, but went cold.  It should stay hot till your 28th day and then get lower when your little friend comes to town.)  So I've been really excited about my temp being up, and even made the mistake of telling a few friends it was up.  Now I'm feeling again like a failure.
2). Joseph is going off on a guys-weekend fishing trip this weekend.   Sounds fun right?  I am glad for him (I guess) but am so upset that he is leaving me for the weekend after being gone this week and then again on Monday.  I am just jealous of being left home.  I love to fish.  And I don't like to be left home.  Its extra hard because he doesn't understand my resistance to not going.  He just keeps telling me he has never met another man whose wife doesn't want him to go have some guys time.  I am going to try not to cry like a baby this weekend when he leaves.  Especially because my father-in-law and Jon-Jon will be picking him up.

Thats all, I'll put more pictures up this week.  I've got lots to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment