Monday, May 17, 2010

A little peek at my garden

Helloooooooooooooo

I took some pictures of our garden last week, and really after looking at it today I think its gotten a lot bigger.  Oh well.  I'll take more photos in 2 weeks and we'll see how much its changed!


First, here is a pineapple top that Joseph planted on the side of the house.  Yes, it is still there.  Yes it looks dead.  Yes I have been watering it.
Here's the front of the house.  All our new landsacping!  Joeseph put in those timbers to make flowerbeds for me.  What a wonderful husband!
New pots of impatiens on the front steps. 
Behind that cute dog are my climbing rose bushes.  They doubled in size this weekend while we were gone.  That dog loves to be in all the pictures.
See that big brown spot in the yard?  Thats the garden!
I threw this one in because of the dog!
Look at these!  These iris came up all on their own and we didn't even know they were there!
Tomato's!
Radishes!
And Potatoes!  They finally showed themselves after a long wait!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment