Monday, January 25, 2010

Winter Wrap-up!

I know its still winter, but down here it doesn't really feel like it. Its been in the 50's and it really could have been April for the last couple of weeks. Here's a little sampling of what we have been up to this winter while I was not blogging:

Joe Hunted. And got a button buck (translation: Bambi with little nubs). It sure is tasty!
This guy came to visit. That's our tree behind him. And he brought his mom, Aunt Katie Jean and Carleigh!Found this new friend at a little junk shop. Don't know why, but I love him!


Family Christmas photo. Theresa said my tree was so perfect she wanted to undecorate it and rearrange it. Meanie.Then the day they left it snowed, making it the worse trip to Wisconsin ever. Next year they are coming in early November. Or July.
Then for Christmas we went to Wisconsin! Joe and Jeremiah put their heads together.
And Carleigh joined God's Family! Welcome :) So now I have you all caught up, I better go out and take more pictures for later. Trying to get better at posting on this blog, Hope it keeps up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment