Friday, July 31, 2009

SOLD!

Today was a big day for us - we bought a house. Yes, on Schuetter Road in Jasper we own a little peace of the world. It has a whole acre of yard behind it perfect for a dog - I can't wait to get one.
Here's Joe signing the papers!
And here I am. We signed our names 34 times.

And then we drove past the house after we signed for it just to take a picture. Here is is.

And then we saw this. I actually yelled 'SOLD, SOLD,' Joe didn't even know the sign was there, I was just yelling. And then he saw it too. The realtor must have just run right over and changed it. It was so exciting!!
And now in 22 days we will be able to move in and make it our own home. I can't wait to show you pictures of the inside.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know you are probably icing your hands right now from all of the signing you did! Can't wait to see it!

Post a Comment