Friday, July 31, 2009

The Garden!

Our garden is booming! Everything seems to be coming up at once. Sometimes its overwhelming how God has blessed us with this bounty. But we are passing it around to our friends and family and hoping they all enjoy!

I got a new camera - takes nice pics right?

We put hay between the plants to keep the weeds away. I have some experience with shaking up some hay - I just hate doing it in the summer. But anything for my tomatoes!

We are getting a ton of watermelon!


The cherry tomatoes are are earliest and delicious!
Cute tomatoes on the windowsill

Kohlrabi - tastes kinda like cabbage with a hint of radish.

That's a good looking radish!
A Cucumber! We have hundreds!

Even our Cucumbers are happy!

Then we grilled them with bar-b-q sauce


The beans just started coming up - I had one today and they were good! I can't wait to make pot licker :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- We love this blog thing you are doing! Jeremiah loved the happy cucumber, and I liked your cleave in that one picture.
Love Dad, Mom, T, and Miah

Post a Comment