Monday, April 19, 2010

New Projects, New Pictures

Hello Blog World!!

Well, after my last post, I planned on posting a lot. And then I got kinda embarrassed about putting myself out there, so I couldn't find anything to say - is everyone thinking I'm just going to be writing about my problems? Is everyone expecting me to be crazy upset and emotional? Well I am, but I'm not going to tell you about it. I am going to update you on my crazy craftiness!

I got some new yarn, at Shirley's Sewing Shop in Huntingburg! Cute shop, lots of yarn, very talkative woman. I got the impression that she doesn't see a lot of people out there. Anyway, I kept telling her I wanted something thin and pink, she kept giving white, or black. So I picked up this yarn, and she was like, well if you want that one, its your choice.

Here's my new project. Its a little wrap for me!

It came in this pretty ball of yarn.

Another view of my new project!

And Again :) I took a lot of pictures
Here's one I just finished a couple weeks ago. Its camo. I made it for Grandpa Seger, and I guess I will have to take it to him tomorrow, as turkey hunting does start on Wednesday. And he needs a scarf to catch a turkey.

Here's another look. Stylish!

And now for a cute dog! We put in an underground fence (see the white flags behind) and she loves to sit in the driveway and watch traffic. She loves being an outside and digging holes and being super cute! Right now she is sitting by me eating a bone :)
I am also working on another project, but it will not be revealed yet. So wait, and check back a lot :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment