Saturday, August 22, 2009

And the Rest!

Here's some more pictures of the house.....
New lamps from a lady at church in the huge living room!

I'm using our new vacuum. Its not really new, but the whole time we lived in Chicago we didn't get to use it much because the apartment was small and all hardwood floors. It works pretty great if I do say so myself. And the carpet in this room is pretty good so we are keeping it. Did I mention this room is huge? And has awesome windows.

I heart Vacuuming!!!!
This is going to be the guest bedroom someday. Please not that the washing and dryer are currently occupying this space. We don't know why you would put them in probably the largest bedroom in the house, but hey, to each their own.
Bathroom - Its black and blue and now very clean. There is no shower in the bathroom just a tub. Another project for someday.

Hi Momma. I'm alive and well :)

This ones for you Daddy - Just wanted to let you know I'm useful. I changed the toilet seat the first night we were in the house!!! And I was wearing really stylish gloves.This is the room we are going to be using as our bedroom. So I guess you could call it the master. Ha.
And there you have it. Our humble abode. Come Visit!!!

1 comments:

Jessica Quam said...

Cute house Jen!!

Post a Comment